Saturday, August 02, 2008

Let's Vote Already!

I don't know about you but I wish we could have the November election right now. Yes, after that long and trying primary season my patience with politics is razor thin. I am going to vote for Obama and every single Democratic office seeker, so why not let me do that now? I am so sick of what the Republican Party officeholders have done to this country that at this point nothing they can say or do can change my mind towards voting for them. They are bankrupt of ideas except for graft and need to be stopped.

I just simply want to do my voting now so that I can tune out the asinine main stream media and read stacks of good and some trashy books until February 1, 2009 when the Democrats will be running the country. Then I pay attention again to hold them accountable to our country.

Let us vote now we need the rest!

No comments: