Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sebelius: Public Health Care Option "Not The Essential Element"


I will not give up. As much as the Republicans we have a stake in this outcome. I want a government run public insure option or I want single payer and that is as far as I am willing to go. I proudly vote Democratic each election but my only choice because THIS issue means a lot to me personally is to write my people and tell them that I will remember them on voting day and keep this regular Democratic vote and dollars at my home on election day.That sadly includes my President too.



I am tired of being taken for granted by the Democrats and overlooked by the Republicans. This is about the American people who are presently at the mercy of an amoral industry. Has your premium gone done? Have your services been expanded? Can you take your insurance with you to any job? Have you been denied care prescribed by your doctor because the insurance "death panel" says it will not cover it?



I am sick of these self serving politicians who act more like street walkers that public servants. Maybe we ought to chip in and pool our dollars and buy us our politicians back.



Sign me angrier than the crazies that have hijacked this issue but I don't call folks Nazis.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: