Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christine O'Donnell's New Web Ad Channels YouTube Star (VIDEO)


No, it's not true. It makes me steamed when folks pretend that taxes aren't needed to provide services we have come to enjoy, like roads and bridges. I have been to states and towns that pay little or no taxes...Florida does not have personal income tax but, boy you pay real estate taxes and sales taxes. All levels of government need taxes to provide services that we take for granted.



I like calling 911 knowing that if I am attacked the police will come. If my place is on fire the firemen will come and actually put it out not watch it burn. If I am sick the EMS will come and try to help me live while rushing me to a hospital public or private. And most importantly to me that if I have garbage the city or town where I live will provide curbside pickup once or twice a week.



This Libertarian nonsense about taxes is foolish. I do not want my neighbor to be a self appointed sheriff because he owns a gun and the town where I live pays no taxes to hire a professional one. Why go backwards?
About 2010 Elections
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: