Sunday, November 14, 2010

Everybody Would Be Mad At Me If I Could Fix Our Federal Budget

If it were up to me I would just slash at all of the things that folks are holding out against like Cap and Trade, taxing rich people, reforming SSI, getting rid of expensive 20th century battle ships, plans and gear, showing contractors the door and making sure old people were not sacrificed upon the alter of Hedge Fund Managers.

It would be a brutal budget but by the time I figure I would be dead the country would be well on the way to financial sanity and security.

Hire me Mr. President. I can take the anger and name calling as long as my check clears.

Try your hand at fixing our budget. The New York Times has a lovely interactive model for you to be "the decider"  

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/11/13/weekinreview/deficits-graphic.html?choices=4kt265ql

No comments: