Sunday, January 09, 2011

Virginia Delegate Wants To Bring Back Confederate Money, Or Something


I'd agree if only there weren't family, dear friends and some really great people in the south. Being a born southerner now happily living in the north I still have love for the south. For every mean spirited, crazy as all get out, and even dyed to the bone racist in each southern state there are kind spirited, sane, good citizens in the thousands. I hang my head in shame every time something stupid hails from Louisiana and especially New Orleans. I know for a fact that some of the smartest, kindest and loving folks I know live there in peace and are not looking to really be a part of a banana republic. Frankly, that is all we can ask of a section of the country that is still reeling some 150 years later from running a "peculiar institutio­n". F & F anyway because I understand your frustratio­n.
About Tea Party
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: