Sunday, April 05, 2009

Michelle Obama In Prague: Back In Black (PHOTOS)


Look after flying to Europe, dressing up and down, being on tour with 20 countries' first ladies and husband, hewing the protocol of every one of them and visiting "the people" in several countries I would be a crank, snarling, and y'all would be glad that I had any kind of clothes on rather than running screaming mad and naked about the continent. I am delighted that Mrs. Obama is handling herself well and covering all of the legally mandated spots on her body. I am just glad that it is she and not me to do the traveling and meeting and greeting of so many global officials.



Both the President and First Lady are doing us proud in Europe. I think that he is doing much better than just OK. They are doing what we elected him to do win the world back on our side.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: