Monday, July 27, 2009

Fake And Real Outrages In The Health Care Debate


Why should we believe that our doctors are altruists? They are not. Health care is a business and these folks are business people. People vote for the group that protects their financial interests so if themajority of doctors are Republican what does that say?



Health care reform is needed for the people of the United States that want stabilization of providers and/or a provider at all. I am staunchly behind a public health care provider option. I would drop my current and I might add decent provider in a hot minute for a public provider like my mother's Medicare. I would not be subjected to whomever my employer chose and I would be able to keep them during what is now becoming frequent job changes.



The private providers have sucked the marrow out of health care and want to continue doing so. The politicians that allow this to continue regardless of political party should go down in flaming defeat at the polls. We need decent health care at an affordable price for all Americans. It in this still rich country should be a right not a privilege for a chosen few.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: