Monday, July 20, 2009

Henry Louis Gates Jr. Arrested, Police Accused Of Racial Profiling


Dr. Gates,



Select a Cambridge government building you like and sue for that. It was a ridiculous arrest because the policemen were embarassed by you yelling at them. Yelling is not against the law. You have an excellent attorney and I do hope that the City of Cambridge have lots of money to spare because they deserve to be sued for hiring such.easily offended cops.



You are a better person than me because after I showed them my ID in my home I would tell them to leave my property and call my lawyer to prepare the lawsuit.



"the Negro has no rights that a white man is bound to respect." -- Chief Justice Roger B. Taney's majority opinion in the Dred Scott case



Still true today.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: