Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ben Nelson Bucks Party, Helps GOP Block Jobless Aid


I'd vote for that! You have to Republicans in the pocket book for them to do the right thing. Additionally, it is not hard to see others flail about when your people are OK. Something tells me if suddenly NE's unemployment shot up then Old Ben would be singing another tune. He is a very effective politician when it benefits him and his people only.



I do not understand how Senator Ben Nelson can sleep knowing that his vote is destroying families. Unemployment is not a joy even with unemployment insurance. Penniless, it is a nightmare. Two years ago I faced unemployment with no benefits (my benefits ran out I was hired for a new job but it would not start for 3 months) it only lasted 3 months but those were the worst three months of my life. The stress of no income has no descriptive word for me to use. Remember I had a job coming up and it still was hell. I had family supporting me and still it bother me not to earn my own money.



I am sure that 99% of the people who need unemployment insurance would so much rather a job and a sense of more security than a hundred member club of rich people deciding how and whether you will survive this economic crisis. They ought to be ashamed but they are not.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: