Thursday, July 14, 2011

Obama Warns Cantor 'Don't Call My Bluff' As Debt Talks Stall


Dang, President Obama is bringing the heat! I confess that he had me scared but like most people my short term political memory is faulty. It seems that I forgot that this is the same guy who got bin Laden (without pre-drama yacking). He has a steady laser beam approach to problems he gets there when the problem is solved. I will remember that. He is patient and I am not. I still think he has a FDR streak in that we his base have the job of providing necessary pressure on him to get things done. I'm happy to do that!

I have no respect for the Republican leadership and see them as the worst hostage taking negotiator­s in history. They do not seem to know what they want except that rich people pay less than their fair share of taxes. Where are the jobs in this? As far as the debt ceiling is concerned the President still has a weapon left with the 14 Amendment Section 4. I think world leaders of rogue states need to have a heads-up look at our President because they need to recognize He-Who-Is-­Tough-And-­Relentless takes no prisoners. Today is a good day. I have high hopes that the President will end the drama. Wall Street is impatient and they are ready to pressure their Republic friends to raise the debt ceiling. Meanwhile, they get nothing but scorn for their trouble. Serves them right!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: