Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New York Dems Standing Strong For Wall Street


I am a hardcore Democrat and even I must ask, "Surely you jest?" What politicians would not do for money is a far better question. Meanwhile, the rest of the snookered public mmm, I mean the rest of the other 49 states and territories have to risk funding the same robber barons again without the weak conditions set in the now infamous financial reform bill.



When will we face it that we are marginally better off than in the 1920's with corporations more powerful and valuable than people? Yet, like then it is the people who time and again right the ship when it flounders. A little gratitude would be if they, the politicians, would think for once about us before their re-elections and pocketbooks.



I can dream can't I?
About The Financial Fix
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: